Danes Specialty Coffee are innovative specialty coffee roasters, based in Brookvale. Integrity, innovation and passion are our values. Our team are roasters, wholesalers and educators, servicing customers in Australia and beyond. Our coffee is award-winning. Its rich, distinctive taste is underpinned by our ethos that coffee is about flavour, not format. Danes Specialty Coffee Institute is our elite SCA-accredited coffee training campus with a reputation as a centre of excellence for specialty coffee knowledge.
Customer Administration Support– part-time
- 2 or 3 days per week
- 2 days per week 9-5 (Thurs, Fri) or
- 3 days per week 9-3 (Wed, Thurs, Fri)
- with flexibility of days to cover staff annual and sick leave when needed;
- exact work hours can be flexible within the nominated days
- Great Northern Beaches location
- Friendly, relaxed environment
Danes Specialty Coffee is a long established, successful and award-winning coffee roasting company based in Brookvale.
We are innovative specialty coffee roasters. Integrity, innovation and passion are our key values. Our team are roasters, wholesalers and educators, servicing customers in Australia and beyond. Danes Specialty Coffee Institute is our elite SCA-accredited coffee training campus with a reputation as a centre of excellence for specialty coffee knowledge.
A great opportunity for an efficient individual with strong customer administration and basic bookkeeping experience. We require part-time administration and customer support specialist to work in a small team to maintain and improve our high standards of customer and business support as the business continues to grow.
We create a friendly and relaxed work environment and are committed to quality, continuous improvement, and a professional approach to our staff, work and customers.
- To work in a small team of office administration staff
- Providing face to face, phone and online customer service
- Assisting in the co-ordination and management of customer orders, equipment service and repairs
- Provide accounts payable, accounts receivable support dealing with suppliers and customers
- Work with small accounts team to process accounts into Xero
- Provide backup support for payroll processing
- General office and business administration and support
Skills & Experience
- Office Admin/Support
- Xero intermediate level
- Strong customer support
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Exceptional time management, organisational and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Great computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Self-motivated with enthusiastic and friendly personality, able to build excellent working relationships
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the above criteria to Graeme.email@example.com