Danes Specialty Coffee are innovative specialty coffee roasters, based in Brookvale. Integrity, innovation and passion are our values. Our team are roasters, wholesalers and educators, servicing customers in Australia and beyond. Our coffee is award-winning. Its rich, distinctive taste is underpinned by our ethos that coffee is about flavour, not format. Danes Specialty Coffee Institute is our elite SCA-accredited coffee training campus with a reputation as a centre of excellence for specialty coffee knowledge
Current Career Opportunities
Administration Assistant – part-time
- Great Northern Beaches location
- Part-time – 3 days per week (Wed, Thurs, Friday)
- Friendly, relaxed environment
- Easy access to public transport
Our client, Danes Specialty Coffee, are innovative specialty coffee roasters, based in Brookvale. Integrity, innovation and passion are their values. Their team are roasters, wholesalers and educators, servicing customers in Australia and beyond. Danes Specialty Coffee Institute is their coffee training campus with a reputation as a centre of excellence for specialty coffee knowledge.
A great opportunity for an efficient individual with a couple of years’ administrative and basic bookkeeping experience. Danes require a part-time administration assistant to work with a small team, who is capable of taking responsibility for the tasks required to support their high standard of customer support and administration.
The role is for 3 days per week (Wed,Thurs,Fri) but with flexibility of days to cover for annual leave of other admin staff if needed.
Danes has a friendly environment and they are committed to quality, continuous improvement, and a professional approach to their staff, their work and their customers.
- Office administration and support
- Provide customer support - taking client phone calls, client orders and co-ordinating for despatch/delivery; deal with customer enquiries
- Work with small accounts team to process accounts
- Provide Accounts payable, Accounts receivable support dealing with suppliers and customers
Skills & Experience
- Office Admin/Support
- MYOB – basic level knowledge
- Strong customer support
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Exceptional time management, organisational and administration skills and ability to show initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Great computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Self-motivated with enthusiastic and friendly personality, able to build excellent working relationships
Please attach your resume and cover letter below or contact Kate at Allan Hall Human Resource Services on 02 8978 3752 for more information.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.