Danes Specialty Coffee are innovative specialty coffee roasters, based in Brookvale. Integrity, innovation and passion are our values. Our team are roasters, wholesalers and educators, servicing customers in Australia and beyond. Our coffee is award-winning. Its rich, distinctive taste is underpinned by our ethos that coffee is about flavour, not format. Danes Specialty Coffee Institute is our elite SCA-accredited coffee training campus with a reputation as a centre of excellence for specialty coffee knowledge
Join NSW’s most awarded coffee roaster as our full time Admin Manager. Oversee a team of admin and wholesale sales staff in this dynamic role in a growing company.
An experienced operations and administration manager to support the sales team, manage the office and provide sales service.
Your role is:
- To lead a team of wholesale sales staff
- Support the development of the business through day-to-day management of back office functions
- Working closely with the Managing Director, acting as a PA as required
- Providing face to face, phone and online customer service
- Overseeing the fulfilment of online orders
- Print management of marketing materials and office stationery
- Event organisation
- Customer service, office manager and administration experience
- Proven ability to lead and build a team culture focusing on excellence
- Familiarity with HR processes
- A flexible working style with the ability to do what it takes to get the job done
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- Initiative and a forward thinking approach
- Attention to detail
Sound like you? Send your resume and a cover letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com An immediate start is available.
Please note that you must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role. Only successful candidates will be contacted.